The Apostate Church
Apostasy, basically means to fall away from the truth. Therefore, an apostate is someone who has once believed and then rejected the truth of God. Apostasy is a rebellion against God because it is a rebellion against truth. In the Old Testament God warned the Jewish people about their idolatry and their lack of trust in Him. In the New Testament the epistles warn us about not falling away from the truth. Apostasy is a very real and dangerous threat. It is by no mistake the Churches have become apostate. Satan has devised this plan and the purpose of this is that as we head into New World Order and the Antichrist takes over, the churches will be so lukewarm and so lacking discernment that they will blindly follow what their pastor says. By this time most of the Pastors will be so blind to the Gospel that they will lead their churches to worship the Antichrist and accept the mark of the beast. This explains why most Pastors and Christians will not make it to heaven. Any faithful Pastors and their followers left during this time will be martyrd and their church destroyed. But, I tell you that very shortly, there will be very few Spirit filled and faithful pastors left.
"Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (Jesus return) will not come unless the apostasy comes first,
and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction." 2 Thess. 2:3
14 Signs of an Apostate Church
1. Prosperity Gospel and "Word Faith" Church. "Money" and "Me" is the focus.
2. Seeking out Evil spirits, (kundalini) new age ideals, (mysticism) idolatry, (statues) etc, instead of seeking Jesus
3. Believe in OSAS - "Once Saved Always Saved" even if you have unbridled sin in your life
4. Woman Pastor - Women should never have authority over the Church, her husband or other men.
5. Evangelism is NOT a Priority. The Great Commission is not taken seriously
6. Ungodly leadership that act more like CEO's and Celebrities, instead of of Godly men.
7. "Sinner's Prayer" or "ask Jesus into your heart" altar calls
8. Baptism is put on hold for any length of time and is NOT a full submersion
9. Repentance is NOT a part of the Gospel. "Just Believe or Easy Believism"
10. There is NO true fellowship between its members
11. Believes that Sunday is the true Sabbath Day. The true Sabbath Day is Saturday
12. Church becomes a big business and there is more concern for growth in numbers than personal growth
13. Personal prayer or praying in your "closet" is seen as optional or unimportant
14. The true Gospel is sacrificed for the purpose of unity of all religions - Ecumenicalism
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5
There has been no greater destroyer of the Church than the Prosperity Preachers. I have written a whole article about it, so please click here to read it. The Prosperity Gospel is basically many Church Leaders/Pastors/Ministers/Preachers/Bishops, etc, who have taken the gospel and have twisted it so slightly in order to feed their greed and send their congregation into a poorer class or even poverty. This in turn makes the congregation focus more on what God can do for them, instead of what they can do for others and most importantly . . . how they can better serve Christ. The Church is supposed to be the Body of Christ, not a prostitute for the people and that is exactly what the Prosperity Preachers have done to Churches and Gods wrath will come down on those Preachers. Because the members of these churches buy into the greed of what these churches teach, Gods wrath will come down on those as well. You have to understand that if every person truly accepted and understood the Gospel of Jesus Christ, no person would ever attend a Prosperity Church and every one of those Churches would crumble in a week. Then, not one church would make the Body of Christ a greedy den of thieves anymore. These churches do this because their members allow them to do this and the Holy Spirit does not dwell in a place like that. I used to go to a Prosperity Church many years ago. The first thing I noticed about it was that the Holy Spirit did not dwell in that church. I finally left it because I felt like I was spiritually starving to death there. Now, I understand that I was attending a Prosperity Church and I am glad I left there before it was too late.
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1
The Kundalini Spirit and New Age Movement
There is a very dangerous spirit entering the churches that is so destructive that many people won't heal from it. I have studied about Satans tactics and I have to admit that the Kundalini Spirit is one of his greatest deceptions. The Kudalini Spirit is actually a demonic spirit that originates from India. The Kundalini Spirit and the Holy Spirit are so similar that someone who does not have good discernment or who is a new Christian will not be able to tell the difference. Once a person receives the Kundalini Spirit, it is really hard to get rid of, but it is possible through Christ, if that person is willing. The Holy Spirit cannot live in your heart when you have a Kundalini Spirit in you and it makes you more open to New Age ideas and less open to the Gospel. This could possibly mean that someone with the Kundalini Spirit may not enter the Kingdom of Heaven and that is why this evil spirit is potentially very deadly. I have also heard people say that all manifestations are evil and that is simply not true. It is very important to never suppress or grieve the Holy Spirit. You will experience manifestations when the Holy Spirit enters you. So often in the Bible, the Holy Spirit is associated with fire. This was so, concerning John the Baptist. Luke 3:16 "John answered saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I cometh, the latchet of Whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: He shall Baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire." The Holy Ghost was likened unto fire at Pentecost. Acts 2:3, "And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them" The manifestations of the Holy Spirit and Kundalini Spirit are similiar, however, I think is very safe to say that if you are in a situation where people are crawling on the ground, laughing hysterically, making animal noises or violently shaking their heads, then you need to run out of that place. If you see people praying, weeping, repenting, falling down and resting on the ground with a peaceful smile on their face, then that is probably from the Holy Spirit. To see proof of how the Fire of the Holy spirit works, CLICK HERE
"Once Saved, Always Saved is Heresy
Once saved, always saved is the cry so often heard from many of the pulpits today. "I can do whatever I want, as long as I have accepted Jesus as my personal Savior. Then it would make sense that a man could kill a bunch of people and them kill himself and be saved. This makes no sense and many people believe this teaching today, but is it true? Once we have become a true child of God in Jesus Christ, can we go on living like the world, in open rebellious sin and still be saved? Most people who believe this teaching will quote the following bible verse as proof: "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, not powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38, 39 Now this is a wonderful Bible promise that God has given us and it should inspire us all. But, does it say once a person is born again, it is impossible for him to lose his way and be lost? In fact, is this verse talking about salvation of eternal life at all? No, this verse is clearly talking about God's unconditional love towards man, not undconditional salvation. Salvation is conditional! You might also notice that the word "sin" was not included in the list of things which are unable to separate us from God. If we continue in sin, after we have asked Jesus to be our personal Savior, are we really in a saved relationship? Have we really converted? "For if we sin wilfully after that have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins." Hebrews 10:26 I am nore sure if we ever do become sin-free, but I do know that God will Not deem us as righteous if we have unbridled sin and only the righteous make it to Heaven.
Women Should Never be Pastors
I am a woman and this website is a teaching tool for anyone who wants to learn from it. However, I would never pastor a church because God forbids it, according to scripture and scripture could not be more plain about the subject. Paul states, "But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet, For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve."1 Tim. 2:12-13 This is tough teaching for some people to hear, but to reject it means to reject all of the bible as the true word of God. God has ordained that only men are to serve in positions of spiritual teaching authority in the church. This is not because men are necessarily better teachers or because women are inferior or less intelligent (which is not the case). It is simply the way God designed the church to function. Men are to set the example in spiritual leadership—in their lives and through their words. Women are to take a less authoritative role. Women are encouraged to teach other women. (Titus 2:3–5) The Bible also does not restrict women from teaching children. The only activity women are restricted from is teaching or having spiritual authority over men. This precludes women from serving as pastors to men. This does not make women less important, by any means, but rather gives them a ministry focus more in agreement with God’s plan and His gifting of them.
The "Sinner's Prayer" is Not Biblical
Many Pastors and Christians agree that in order to become "Born Again," you must say the sinners prayer. The reality is that no one in the Bible ever prayed the "sinner's prayer," or even prayed for their initial salvation. However, they did believe, repent, confess Jesus and be immersed in water for the forgiveness of their sins. The sinners prayer is a man made ideology that thwarts God's plan of salvation.
1. First, they replaced believers baptism by immersion with infant baptism by sprinkling of water.
2. Second, they later replaced baptism altogether with the "sinners prayer" so that baptism is no longer even part of the plan of salvation. If you prayed the "sinners prayer" for your salvation, you are still lost in your sins, because it is not what God said to do.
It is a proven fact that 80-90% of people who say the sinner's prayer turns back to their old ways and yet they view themselves as "Christians." It makes sense then that only 10-20% of the congregations who attend Christian Churches are truly saved and are true followers of Christ. This explains why awhile ago, the Holy Spirit told me that most people who attend church will not make it to Heaven. This did not make sense at the time to me, but now it does. I said the sinner's prayer along time ago and did not turn from sin, but I thought that my place was in Heaven. About a year ago, the Holy Spirit told me, "your place is in Heaven, but you are not ready." Jesus was calling me to repent and become a true child of God. I did this and I am now a very devout Christian, which had nothing to do with the "Sinner's Prayer."
And keep my Sabbaths holy that they may be a sign between me and you, that you may know that I am the Lord your God. Ezekiel 20:20
Sabbath on Sunday Has Pagan Roots
People argue all the time about whether we should still keep the Sabbath Day Holy or what day it should be kept. The answer should be crystal clear in your mind when you know the history of the Sabbath. We all know that God said in the 10 Commandments to keep the Sabbath Holy. To ignore this would mean we should just ignore all other commandments and start murdering and stealing. So, obviously we should keep the Sabbath in obedience to God, just like the rest of the commandments. But what day is really the Sabbath Day? What many Christians do not understand is that Constantine claimed he was a Christian and he legalized the Sabbath to be on Sundays and yet before Constantine, the Jews and early Christians kept the Sabbath on Saturday. Constantine, knew that Rome could not kill Christianity. Instead, he devised a cunning plan to bend Christianity to his ways by changing things ever so slightly that over time Christians wouldn't even realize it. You see, Constantine was a devout Pagan and he regularly worshipped the Sun on Sun-day. He stated that he had a dream/vision and saw Jesus and he converted to Christianity. Christians believed him and blindly followed him and his pagan rituals. However, all of the artifacts of Constantines showed many signs of paganism and nothing of Christianity. I honestly never gave a second thought to having Sunday as the Sabbath day, until the Holy Spirit convicted me and showed me that if I worshipped on Sunday, I would be in essence worshipping the Pagan Gods that Constantine set up Christians to do. Constantine ultimately created the Catholic Church. (Click Here for more info) If I had to choose between worshipping on Saturday, based on old Jewish Law or worshipping on Sunday, based on Pagan/Catholic rituals, I would choose Saturday any day. However, I don't think there is anything wrong with attending a very good church on Sunday, if it meets the criteria I mention below, but the Holy Spirit convicted me that the Sabbath Day should be Saturday.
So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. Revelation 3:16
Church is Not a Business
The Church should never, ever be set up like a business. This is happening more and more and I easily found an article that shows you how to Set up a Mega-Church in 7 simple steps and God Help Us All! The Church's priority should be preaching the Gospel and the truth according to scripture. CLICK HERE to read the full article.
How to Start a Mega Church in 7 Steps
1. First think about yourself. To succeed you need to build a major corporation with a dedicated and loyal customer base. To do this you need to be professional, and powerful.
2. Get up to date demographic information for your city. Find the up-and-coming area. Ideally it should be growing quickly, mainly through settlement by young adults.
3. Plan to run a commissioning service for three months down the track. Your first month goal is to recruit a small group of people to support you. You will find them particularly at smaller local churches just outside the area you are targeting. Go to churches, attend services. Seek out key people, ex-members of the leadership team (they often are disenchanted with their churches progress).
4. Hire a great graphic design company (or better yet a talented religious designer willing to work on the cheap). Get a great flyer, website, and logo going. This will be your major calling card for the next 3 months.
5. Recognize that most of your churchgoers will be currently attending other churches (you’ll typically have less than 1/5 new converts). Your ideal recruit will be an existing churchgoer and male (because men still typically have more money, and have more say over their family finances, and if a man goes to a church it is much more likely that his whole family attends).
6. Make sure your first year of church is super-professional. Accept no amateurish compromises, even if you have to spend like crazy, or cut something out. Find some great musicians. If you can’t find them willing to do it for nothing, hire them. Music has to be top notch from day one. It is a main driver for visitors to feel ‘wowed’ and to feel that your church is better than theirs. Invest in a good PA and lighting.
7. From the very first service you need to be thinking about revenue. Initially it isn’t a hard sell. If you’ve done your job right, you’ll have a bunch of people excited about what you’ll do. They realise it needs resources. Appeal for support after your big sermons about changing the world.
“He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.” Mark 16:16
Baptism is Extremely Important
Baptism is full of significance and should be performed on the same day of repentence and turning our hearts to Christ. Paul teaches us that the Christian is supposed to go through a similar experience to what Jesus went through in His death, burial and resurrection. The difference is that Jesus died physically and actually came back to life; we're to die to our sin, self and old ways, and then rise again to live a holy life through the power of Jesus. In other words, baptism is an outward symbol of an inner change and transformation that is supposed to take place beforehand. It's not that we have to completely overcome sin before we can be baptized, but we need to repent of our past sins and have our minds made up that we want to overcome sin. Baptism is not an option and must be done in full submersion for you to become a new creature in Christ. However, you do not have to be Baptized in order to become a "Born Again" Christian.
Watch out for false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are voracious wolves. Matthew 7:15
The Ecumenical Movement
There is great emphasis in the Vatican on uniting people of all beliefs. The message is that we're not so different after all and we can work together, but the bible teaches against this. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. 2 Corinthians 6:14 & 17 The United Nations, which was created and is controlled by The Council on Foreign Relations, is highly involved in bringing to fruition a One World Religion, as part of a New World Order, which is the coming of the Anti Christ. This movement is real proof that we are truly in End Times and are approaching the Great Tribulation. It is just a matter of time that the "true" followers of Christ will become separated from the flock and then great persecution will come to them. Very soon the true followers of Christ will live and worship Christ in secrecy like the Apostles did.
To see proof of popular Christian Churches joining this movement CLICK on these links:
What is a Good Church Like
Not every Pastor is leading their flock astray. You can tell you are in a good church when your Pastor:
1. preaches the truth of the Gospel and is not afraid of the repercussions.
2. is not afraid to address controversial issues like the sin of homosexuality or abortion.
3. is convicted by the Holy Spirit that we are in End Times and preach to the congregation to get ready for it.
4. offers his congregation the option to worship on Saturdays.
5. truly loves and cares for his flock and is at their beck and call. If they need a place to stay, he provides it. If they need financial help, he helps. If they need food to eat, he gives them his food. He will also do weddings and funerals for free
6. is filled with the Holy Spirit and annoints his congregation with the Holy Spirit . It will truly be a place to honor and glorify Jesus Christ.
7. has a governing body in the church that handles the tithes and whom gives the Pastor a modest salary. They must all agree to where every single penny goes and how that money should be used to glorify God. Any Pastor that is rich and lives lavishly because of the tithes that come in or even of any books or products he sells should never be followed. The reason why is because no one should be rich when there is nothing but poverty and suffering all around us. You cannot serve Jesus and money at the same time.
8. takes care of the local people, (healing, casting out demons, financial help, signs and wonders) whether they are members of the church or not.
9. bears fruit and people wanting to be lukewarm Christians will not feel comfortable in his church
10. will NOT encourage people as part of his sermon to recite a "sinner's prayer." Anyone willing to dedicate the rest of their life to Christ should be meeting with the Pastor or church elders and discussing what this all entails and making sure the person really knows what they are committing to. A full submersion Baptism should be offered at the same time as repentence and dedication to Christ. It is a proven fact that most people who truly have a "born again" experience do no recite a "sinner's prayer." The sinner's prayer is not biblical and gives people a false sense of being "saved."
In Closing . . .
The Church as we know it was never the Church that Christ intended for us. We attend Church on a pagan day and do rituals that were set up by a pagan worshipper. (Constantine) We are taught it is ok to sin just as long as we quote some little prayer. The Body of Christ was always supposed to be what Jesus set it up to be, which is in the Book of Acts. Instead, we just show up and sit on a bench for an hour, while the people around us suffer spiritually, emotionally, financially, mentally, physically, etc. The Church is now a place that tickles the ears of the lukewarm Christians and makes them think they have done well by attending it. The true Body of Christ is a group of people who can meet anywhere and pray and worship together, but then gets out and spreads the Gospel, just like the Book of Acts. It would be great to be a part of a great church, but hardly a church exists anymore and we will be better off not attending. Having fellowship with like minded people, getting out and sharing the Gospel, praying and studying the word or God is very effective. In fact, it is more effective than attending church because we then aren't learning some very bad habits from very lost pastors. Your eternal life may depend on it.